We will again be joining with over 100 Independent Garden Centres around Australia and be participating in Garden RELEAF on Saturday March 17th. All four of our stores will be running fun and informative events to encourage people to get into the garden and get planting with all money raised going to Beyond Blue.
Some highlights this year will include:
• Renowned Horticulturist, Permaculturist and Landscape Designer Lisa Passmore will present a workshop titled “Eat your Garden: Tips on designing your edible landscape” – Dawson’s Forrestfield 10am
• Celebrity gardening expert Chris Ferreira will talk about all the latest in gardening trends – Dawson’s Swanbourne 10am
• Horticultural expert and Dawson’s staff member Tim Parker will discuss “Green Therapy” and the many benefits gardening can have on your physical & mental wellbeing – Dawson’s Forrestfield 11.30am
• Our O’Connor store will have numerous talks throughout the day on topics covering pest and disease in your garden, getting kids involved in succulents and flower arranging using plants from your home garden – Dawson’s O’Connor
• Workshop on aromatherapy and the importance of fragrant plants in the home and garden – Dawson’s Joondalup 11am
• Competitions and giveaways throughout the day!!
Get gardening, have fun and show your support for Beyond Blue at your local Dawson’s Garden World this Garden RELEAF Day